Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring alcohol on board?2020-02-03T11:38:39+13:00
- Sorry, under the NZ Sale of liquor Act 2012 we are not licensed for alcohol consumption including BYO.
What do we bring?2020-02-03T11:40:28+13:00
- Bring sun and wind protection, food if you need more than coffee or tea and biscuits.
- If you haven’t booked rod and bait you need to bring your own.
- Something to take your catch home in (small chilly bin or similar).
- Bring swimming gear and towel, camera, sun and wind protection.
How long are the trips?2020-02-03T11:40:37+13:00
- Half day charters, Casual fishing trips and sightseeing trips are from 4-5 hours in duration.
- Full day bookings are from 8 to 10 hours.
What time do the trips depart?2020-02-03T11:40:44+13:00
- Casual fishing trip generally depart at 08:30, variation on this will be advised prior to the trip.
- West Coast Sightseeing trips depart at 10:00 am.
- For all trips we recommend you are there 15 minutes prior to departure.
Where do we depart from?2020-02-03T11:40:21+13:00
- Unless we have made special arrangements with you the trips depart from Whangaparapara Wharf, Great Barrier Island.